Saturday, May 1, 2010

Snail mail defined

´Twas the end of December when my momma sent me a package...

...and I got it in mid-March. There was no food, only new winter accessories (which I still use...in May). Customs shouldn´t have had problems with it, but it was still delayed. My friend´s parents are in the process of sending a package from Belgium to Ufa. It´s still stuck in Moscow in customs because there´s chocolate.

Turns out, the entire postal service is going through a change and there are thousands of packages that are lost and delayed. I am one of the lucky ones to get my package 'so soon.'

A postal truck. I tried getting a picture of the postal 'car' but it was going too fast.

The postal train. Efficiency at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like getting messages. Especially encouraging ones.