Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Secret Garden

I went to the botanical gardens one day. It is still fall here, but the leaves seem to have fallen off the trees already. We call that "winter" where I am from. Everyone brags about the garden in Samara, so I decided to have a look myself. Here are my findings:


The flowers smell lovely. (PS I LOST MY EARMUFFS and i am really sad now). There's snow on the ground in fall, too.

An interesting tree. There are various types of trees, but no sign to show me which one it is. Therefore, this is the "interesting" tree.

It seems like a nice place to stand and ponder while overlooking the reeds.

We took many reed photos because it is Riet's (from Belgium) namesake.

Conclusion: It was really cold and there wasn't much to see. However, there's much potential for this garden to be really nice when things are alive! I'll let you know once spring arrives.

PS Happy World AIDS Day! Think twice before you take an action and before you make judgments towards others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like getting messages. Especially encouraging ones.